Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

10 out of 10 people die... Do you still feel special?

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

researching for archives i came across this site that combines the readings to one image if you care to save upload time ☺️

https://www.disclosurenews.it/schumann-resonance-last-image/

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

アメリカで頑張れ!!アメリカ第一!!目覚めは重要です!!世界は見ている。✨🙏✨

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Divergence.
God always has the upper Hand.

I thought I might see something to explain why my ears have been ringing like crazy the past couple of days🤪 Am I alone??

In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

Mine are ringing now. Had a bizarre ringing 3 days ago. The tone was so low, it sounded much like water going through a hose. I checked the entire house & outside but found nothing. Never had that before.

In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

that is your vibration rising. we are always supposed to have ringing in our ears. the louder and her frequency. the higher your vibration.

(3) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

you really need to explain this stuff.

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Search is your Friend But Kim Will Help You Out.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

She explains it almost every day, even on Twitter.

(3) Show this thread