I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Thispos is bigger than we think. He was close to Farley, Naya( disappeared, body washed up)Kate..with Tiger before the accident. 🤷‍♀️💩

thx for the info about spade and tiger - i didnt know they were together and started to look into it. fishy as hell.
he golfed with a veryy shady 4 some. (jada pinkett smith, dwayne wade and david spade?!). i could have advised tiger this was a bad idea
and no tweets from lebron or others in the woke crowd wishing him get well... who did tweet was pretty much a who's who of irrelevance like cher and michael phelps. obama did tweet but it was oddly worded. (see photos)
and trump tweeted through his spokesperson a sincere message: "Get well soon, Tiger. You are a true champion."
tiger a conservative and a trump friend and supporter
thoughts? it seems strange (and obvious) something is not right

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @emdSD in this post can reply

In response Enough Already! to her Publication

good "listener" as if he might have been threatened.. perhaps he knows too much..

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

In response Alisha Green to his Publication

excellent point. and from that - obamas tweet was weird too - 'never count him out' - maybe meaning still a threat despite crash

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Enough Already! to her Publication

He picks things up very quickly. 🤔 Doesn't pass the sniff test, you're right.

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

did you see the photo of jada pinkett smith's kids (and dwayne wade's for that matter). these are some f'ed up families and god knows what goes on behing their closed doors.

(1) Show this thread