Thispos is bigger than we think. He was close to Farley, Naya( disappeared, body washed up)Kate..with Tiger before the accident. 🤷‍♀️💩

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

ok one final thing - and i'm sorry to keep putting on your thread jody donohue :(
and this is probably nothing to most of u - i'm just new to this and it all seems so blatant now when i look for it
after kate's 'suicide' by hanging - look at the photos - and what david wrote... very very odd to write, let alone twice.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Enough Already! to her Publication

Just Wow!

(1) Show this thread

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

thx for the info about spade and tiger - i didnt know they were together and started to look into it. fishy as hell.
he golfed with a veryy shady 4 some. (jada pinkett smith, dwayne wade and david spade?!). i could have advised tiger this was a bad idea
and no tweets from lebron or others in the woke crowd wishing him get well... who did tweet was pretty much a who's who of irrelevance like cher and michael phelps. obama did tweet but it was oddly worded. (see photos)
and trump tweeted through his spokesperson a sincere message: "Get well soon, Tiger. You are a true champion."
tiger a conservative and a trump friend and supporter
thoughts? it seems strange (and obvious) something is not right

He picks things up very quickly. 🤔 Doesn't pass the sniff test, you're right.

good "listener" as if he might have been threatened.. perhaps he knows too much..

(2) Show this thread

who is the 'kate'? thanks :)

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Designer Kate Spade - they found her hung on a door knob. Thus the term door knob hangers which has been applied to many of those found this way who might have had intel about child trafficking.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Kate Spade? his sister in law

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Do you think he had her killed?

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

Not knowing. Pretty weird circumstances that's for sure.

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

I suspect he had something to do with her death, along with Farley. Spade's career took off after Farley died. 🤔

(2) Show this thread