Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Spare us tax payers a few bucks..

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Thispos is bigger than we think. He was close to Farley, Naya( disappeared, body washed up)Kate..with Tiger before the accident. 🤷‍♀️💩

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

thx for the info about spade and tiger - i didnt know they were together and started to look into it. fishy as hell.
he golfed with a veryy shady 4 some. (jada pinkett smith, dwayne wade and david spade?!). i could have advised tiger this was a bad idea
and no tweets from lebron or others in the woke crowd wishing him get well... who did tweet was pretty much a who's who of irrelevance like cher and michael phelps. obama did tweet but it was oddly worded. (see photos)
and trump tweeted through his spokesperson a sincere message: "Get well soon, Tiger. You are a true champion."
tiger a conservative and a trump friend and supporter
thoughts? it seems strange (and obvious) something is not right

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

ok one final thing - and i'm sorry to keep putting on your thread jody donohue :(
and this is probably nothing to most of u - i'm just new to this and it all seems so blatant now when i look for it
after kate's 'suicide' by hanging - look at the photos - and what david wrote... very very odd to write, let alone twice.

(5) Show this thread

I believe good WILL prevail. Love family, hockey, & music.

Question: when was this video made? if last year, it's pretty obvious he's talking about when Tom got Covid in March of 2020 while in Australia. No?

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

Was Hanx in Australia to source more adreno? (The dumbs were bad down there!!) USA might have been in short supply? Wasn't David spade having a golf weekend with Tiger Woods (I think he's a good guy!) just before his car 'accident'?? What did David Spades reference to Willow Smith mean?

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

It was the second time Hanx was here in Australia, he was trying to get to Antarctica where they have a hugh supply of adreno stored. But he didn't get there. Now he is no more, or he's holidaying at GITMO.

(1) Show this thread

Speaking Truth. Even if no one I know wants to hear it :)

Yet another no-talent POS. I'm guessing his brother killed Kate Spade. (photos of her before she died, red scarf, mouse mask afterwards...)

In response Pat Nopales to her Publication

What does the mouse mask mean? I saw her husband was wearing one.

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Has anyone checked his roof in the last year?😂

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

He sounded unhinged! 😅 When I first saw the video I thought Dave, if you and Hanx are such good buddies, you can give him a call to check how he's doing.

(1) Show this thread

What exactly is this nut saying Ezra?

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

looks like we have another CGI.
Next!

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

i have Always thought this dude was gay as fuck. no doubt.

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

David Spade....Makes me wonder about Chris Farley...🧐

Gone? I bet!

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

byeee, Dave

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I can't bring myself to watch this fool again I got banned from Twitter over calling him a pedo Fagge. It was one of these videos

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

.Mirror

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

Quinton Quarantino

I think memory serves well her,e didn't he say it all hangs on Hanx now? Something about ship going down, we all go down?

And what about Madonna or whoever that was, sitting in a bathtub filled with milk, talking about how COVID is the great ehmm... what was it she said? Equalizer? We are all in this together?

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Yeah that was Madonna, and hopefully she's gone. And as for David Spade, who the hell goes out onto a roof with a gun over a virus? This was definitely NOT what he was referring to.

How did all these celebrities get tied up into this shit? Because when all first started, they weren't doing it for bloodshed, but somewhere down the line, it happened.

Madonna is another creature altogether. She was already into all things perverted anyway, so it wasn't much of a stretch for her to go down that road.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

I thought the same thing about that freaky Madonna video and I never heard anyone mention that till you! If one goes down we all go down? She was NOT talking about Covid!

(2) Show this thread

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

Sayonara peddywood

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Young@❤️ 123 to her Publication

The p3dowood folks have been rather quiet these past several months. 🤔And a couple of months ago I saw an ad for an interview with George Clooney on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. It looked like a CGI version of Clooney, and not even good CGI. 🤡

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

I remember when this first came out. [They] knew if the Hollywood handlers got rounded up then the rest of Pedowood was "fooked" as Vincent Kennedy says. They ARE fooked.
"They thought you'd follow the stars." ~ Q

bye then

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Well then....

GOD'S WORD TRUMP THE USA AND Q, PATRIOT. SAN DIEGO CA BA ART/SCIENCE SDSU. OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE SEEN THE WORLD. YOUNG ENOUGH TO STILL CARE.

😲WOW. Theze people are so comforable with their sickness. 🤪 mind boggeling the grossness.

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

thats a rats mask right

(2) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

This man has a great suggestion, panicky Hollywood pedos are bound to spill the beans or at least lead to a good kek

Never liked him.
Won't miss none of them.
Ready, Aim, Fire!

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response Jack Balooka to his Publication

I have to agree with you. The ones I really liked for their talents was Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, but meh, they're in some movies I like. That is all. I can watch with utter detachment of them.

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

Hanx "the supplier"

buh buy THUG!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

HAY PEDO WAITING 🎯.