Earth-Angels, Indigo-children, Star-Seeds, empaths, along with all of the genetically advanced young children of this world, will be leading our#5DNewEarth. The time to go deep within, to innerstand, who you truly are is now! We are the leaders, and we will be called upon to help heal others, and raise the earth vibrations, while illuminating our bright lights!#RainbowWarriors
🌈🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁🌈
#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

LOVE!!! All I ever wanted to do was help others. 💞

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

we are here. we are assisting all beings whom are ready and showing doors to those whom are not ready. i am holding a worldwide meditation on march 24. times will be anounced. beings from all over the globe will be attending. i will keep you posted as the days go by

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Love it Brother! let me know. ill help you promote it! https://rumble.com/veoqfn-the-american-lions-of-world-peace.html

(1) Show this thread

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

I've been reading many helpful offerings daily posted by different "beings" who I believe are in this category. Hope I'm not discrediting this site by my description, but has been very helpful for me--fairly conservative Christian--to open my mind and raise my consciousness to much more positive level. We humankind and our cosmos is definitely expanding/growing into The Light. Thank God. The site is Era of Light.com.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication

Reading MJ's story made me cry!! My first nanny for my kids, was also MJ's nanny when he was younger. I still know her, and she was a model too. She told me the exact same story of his childhood. I didn't believe the lies "they" put him through. Small world. I stood up for him, and have done it openly on FB & tagged the nanny too. I wanted anyone who would open their minds, to know the truth. ✨

(1) Show this thread