Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Earth-Angels, Indigo-children, Star-Seeds, empaths, along with all of the genetically advanced young children of this world, will be leading our#5DNewEarth. The time to go deep within, to innerstand, who you truly are is now! We are the leaders, and we will be called upon to help heal others, and raise the earth vibrations, while illuminating our bright lights!#RainbowWarriors
🌈🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁🌈
#wwg1wga

I've been reading many helpful offerings daily posted by different "beings" who I believe are in this category. Hope I'm not discrediting this site by my description, but has been very helpful for me--fairly conservative Christian--to open my mind and raise my consciousness to much more positive level. We humankind and our cosmos is definitely expanding/growing into The Light. Thank God. The site is Era of Light.com.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthAlwaysGood in this post can reply

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication

Reading MJ's story made me cry!! My first nanny for my kids, was also MJ's nanny when he was younger. I still know her, and she was a model too. She told me the exact same story of his childhood. I didn't believe the lies "they" put him through. Small world. I stood up for him, and have done it openly on FB & tagged the nanny too. I wanted anyone who would open their minds, to know the truth. ✨

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

His redemption is coming!
He is an angel amonst us!
https://youtu.be/zykf4UwdmTw

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

I have not heard of her. Please share if you will

(2) Show this thread