Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Earth-Angels, Indigo-children, Star-Seeds, empaths, along with all of the genetically advanced young children of this world, will be leading our#5DNewEarth. The time to go deep within, to innerstand, who you truly are is now! We are the leaders, and we will be called upon to help heal others, and raise the earth vibrations, while illuminating our bright lights!#RainbowWarriors
🌈🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁🌈
#wwg1wga

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

we are here. we are assisting all beings whom are ready and showing doors to those whom are not ready. i am holding a worldwide meditation on march 24. times will be anounced. beings from all over the globe will be attending. i will keep you posted as the days go by

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

brother, i could use all the help i can get. the date is march 24. it is a new moon in pisces and an end of a major cycle. i am looking for chakra tones with OM chanting in the background with some visuals. i have another working on it as well. i think a collaboration amongst all beings here will have an impactfullness that will save humanity while giving ease to the brave men and women on the frontlines

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Yes, I will join in fro sure. ✨🙏

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

bless your heart

(1) Show this thread