*I swear for the 1st time (ever) in a “dig”
AND THEN Dan Scavino swears for the
1st time (ever) in a “dig”...

I posted “run, deep state, run” THEN
DT posted “run, Herschel, run” THEN
DS posted a video of Herschel Walker running...

I posted “things are going to start
moving at an ACCELERATED PACE”
THEN DS shoots off 12 tweets in a row (after being dark for 10 days) and 3 of the tweets literally regard operation WARP SPEED...

I posted the British Royal family are trying to make inroads into American politics AND THEN it’s announced the British Royal family are trying to make inroads into American politics AND Jack Posobiec even uses the phrase “run Meghan run”.

Synchronicity (noun) syn·​chro·​nic·​i·​ty:
A meaningful convergence of duplicate experience occurring between two or more identical events not explained by conventional mechanisms of causality.
HMCBMI?

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

I'm seeing/feeling a change too: in the air, smells, I'll be thinking of a word and it's said or sung within seconds on tv/radio. i always see angel#s 1:11, 2:22 etc but this is starting to go to the next level

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Saweet

The Light of God lives in our hearts. Love, work, and knowledge are the wellsprings of the life He gives us; they should also govern it.

R.I.P. Carl Gustav Jung

Spiritual warrior and seeker of Truth. Gettr. SaiKate108

Wow you must be nailing it with the analysis!

Define "Helper Anon"

; -) thank you for your serivce

No coincidences!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

I THINK THEY LIKE YOU💯💯💯

Who are you?!?

wow
you are in tune with the Holy Spirit! cool 😎🤗🙏🔥😇💓

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Being Guided..., more than Synchronicity. The honor is all yours.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Something (unexplainable) is definately happening (I can feel it in every pore of my being).

(1) Show this thread

Vibes.....Great Job 👍🙏😎

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

The more you notice it, the more it will happen. The signs only stop when no one is reading them. :)

Vibes!!! Great job on the digs . ⚡️⚡️⚡️

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

TYSM! I didn’t even realize it until someone brought it up to me & I was like WOW (gave me goosebumps :)

(1) Show this thread