I worry a little about overconfidence around just how ready we are but I'm giving it to God. "The ending won't be for everyone." Prayer is of the essence.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

i agree.

Amen

I could be wrong in my remembering, but right after the election when Lin Wood began talking to us through Twitter, he had a lot to say. I thought I remember him saying that "many are going to die" before we get through it. He met with Trump in March of last year, so I can't help but think he has inside knowledge. I have wondered if this has to do with the vaccines. He has been strong in telling people to be careful of the vaccines, and he has reminded us often. I have often wondered what that means, "the end won't be for everyone." It is somewhat chilling and I have been concerned.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

I don't believe that Lin Wood says things that he can't back up. One wonders how many charges of treason and crimes against children exist in those 200,000+ sealed indictments, whatever's on Durham's desk...

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

It will not be good for those with black souls. lucifer lies!

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana turned it over to God years ago. Everyday since April 9th 1981 has been a gift, I tell him most every day to do what ever he wants with me. I dont worry about the end for me only for my kids.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I bet Nana taught her kids how to think, not what to think. They're gonna be great beyond our wildest imagination!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🙏🏼Truth is Freedom🙏🏼🇺🇸

I'd love to hear what others interpret "the ending won't be for everyone" to mean...🤔

In response Tabatha Roach to her Publication

yes!! i keep hearing we already won, time is up, you cant hide.. only thing i see is democrats strong-arm our country and no one doing anything. they say trump coming back, uh, maybe 2024, but i doubt that, dems will cheat the next election!! how is 400 people ( congress) controling what we can say, do, and how to live. theres 300 million people in america, and 400 or so is punking us out!! march is over half done, where is the march madness??? ive been let down so much last 3 months, it literally sickens me to see our country like this!!

In response Tabatha Roach to her Publication

Thank you for wondering. I have been reflecting on that. Multiple meanings likely but I Land on people literally not being here for the end of the show and a reveal that seriously challenges some people's previously held convictions. "The choice to know will be yours" suggests to me that the reveal will allow the viewer a big picture grasp of things without overwhelming. They've game theoried the likely psychological fallout and have been soft-pilling all year imho.

(2) Show this thread

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

Amen! Trust in the Lord with all your hearts, mind and soul. Pray, pray and pray some more. God loves us and will hear us.

FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
FREEDOM.
Isaiah 28:2
Behold, the Lord has a mighty and strong one,
Like a tempest of hail and a destroying storm,
Like a flood of mighty waters overflowing,
Who will bring them down to the earth with His hand

although I am personally ready, I too do not know if the world is🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts