πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I worry a little about overconfidence around just how ready we are but I'm giving it to God. "The ending won't be for everyone." Prayer is of the essence.

I'd love to hear what others interpret "the ending won't be for everyone" to mean...πŸ€”

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @troachbooks in this post can reply

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Tabatha Roach to her Publication

Thank you for wondering. I have been reflecting on that. Multiple meanings likely but I Land on people literally not being here for the end of the show and a reveal that seriously challenges some people's previously held convictions. "The choice to know will be yours" suggests to me that the reveal will allow the viewer a big picture grasp of things without overwhelming. They've game theoried the likely psychological fallout and have been soft-pilling all year imho.

In response Tabatha Roach to her Publication

yes!! i keep hearing we already won, time is up, you cant hide.. only thing i see is democrats strong-arm our country and no one doing anything. they say trump coming back, uh, maybe 2024, but i doubt that, dems will cheat the next election!! how is 400 people ( congress) controling what we can say, do, and how to live. theres 300 million people in america, and 400 or so is punking us out!! march is over half done, where is the march madness??? ive been let down so much last 3 months, it literally sickens me to see our country like this!!