Is it painful knowing our whole lives were a complete lie? Yes! Very much so!
Did we all deep down know, Aliens/ET/Higher Demension Beings/Angels/Demons existed?
Yes, I think most of us did!

Once you understand these two facts, you are awake! I would also add The true understanding of the matrix of duality/Inner Earth. The Dark controlled this earth, until President Trump and the alliance took office in 2017. Over the last four years, the light won, and the dark is all but destroyed/kicked off this earth from their continued crimes against humanity for centuries by the higher Galactic councils.

Once you fully understand/innerstand all of this as the real truth, you become free, and understand the exciting new world we are entering!
You also become thankful to be alive, during such a historic time for humanity and our evolution!

The truth shall always set you free!
#FreeHumanity
#wwg1wga
#godwon
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

✌💖💡

✌💖💡

✌💖💡

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response GaLa Hard to his Publication

And a quantum computer of consciousness

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

possible ... yup quite possible

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

Really, galactic counsil? Some of what you say here is spot on. You're imagination is getting the better of you at the end. *facepalm*

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

Yes, Galactic council of light!
If most of what i say is spot on, couldnt it be you that might be off a little?
I use basic terms so people understand and innerstand? Do you not belive in the higher dimensions of light helping us? or the term Galactic?

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

I said "some" of what you say. Aliens.. check, higher beings... check, Angels and Demons check, after that the rest is out there like Pluto... Pardon the pun.

(2) Show this thread

I am an Artist dealing with the RABBIT HOLE FINDINGS

Single lady living in a northern state. 3 children grown and gone. Actually happy to be by myself during these Great Awakenings.

Said perfectly. 🌎🙏❤️

https://judgejordy.bandcamp.com/track/tell-me-wheres-my-stolen-children

extra terrestrials come from the EXTRA TERRAIN. the EARTH was once called TERRA.. There are loads of clues out there HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT, But most have been hidden for centuries by the evil CABAL , just think of the film AVATAR & WHY THE EVIL SATANIC VATICAN / CHURCH WANTED THIS FILM BANNED ? THEN THINK ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE TREES/ GIANTS/ to what we have been lied to & told we are living on ! NASA IS FAKE , A MULTI TRILLION $£ CON JOB ... THE BEST IS YET TO COME ..... IN MANY MANY MIND BLOWING WAYS.... SLAVES NO MORE... GOD WINS , WE WIN...

LA Marzulli has studied the Nephilim for many years and has a whole series of videos on what he has found. Some of the sites that are classified as Indian burial grounds actually contain bones of these giants. When sites are dug up and the Smithsonian Inststitute is called in, these artifacts are never seen again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hPzdtu0q9I

L A Marzulli Message About On The Trail Of The Nephilim Part 1 - YouTube

L A Marzulli Message About On The Trail Of The Nephilim Part 1

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Atara Talitha to her Publication

Fascinating video. When he was talking about Noah and events happening at thet time it made me think of StarTrek TNG espisode called "Masks". Masaka and Korgano are involved with the chase and end of Masaka reign. How many times have "we" swung the same pendulum?

(1) Show this thread

A true American Patriot who loves Trump! It’s all about saving the children. 💐💕

wow! It is an historic time! I wish more people were awake by now!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Every Mountain I see, I see a Tree😌We have been lied to 🤨World wake up, can you feel the energy of the world😌I can🙏🏼😌

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Yes! I feel it all!
12x12=144
watch this video i made if you havent yet!
it all set in for me with synchronicty
https://youtu.be/UjzQ0_LJNWg

(1) Show this thread

oh que oui 🤗reconnaissante d'etre la 💖🙏meme si difficile est le chemin de la verite

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I believe these "aliens" are nephlium. This future that we are headed to with "aliens" are part of the fallen angels. The bible speaks of Giants....Jesus warns not to be decieved.

Im so freaking awake that it really hurts to see everything thats going on in the world today specially in the United States. I just can not belive how submissive most Americans are, put one mask on now put two mask on🤯🤯 it makes me sick to my stomach🤨BEING AWAKE ITS HARD BUT I WOULD NOT CHANGE ANYTHING❗️Im holding the line thats all I can say❗️😌

MAGA Staunch Trump supporter. Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA

some folks think those are the bottom leg and foot of giants. but, idk if i can see that. plus, they've discovered root systems under many of the lower photos. or, thats what we are being told. we know there were giants. just never thought they were that big. 😁

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response Teri Heer to his Publication

If you think about it, the size of those trees might be somewhat proportional to the size of the giants back then. Perhaps like we are compared to the redwoods, the giants were compared to those huge trees. Fascinating stuff... to be alive at this time when so many hundreds of generations have come and gone... it's just amazing. Perhaps those that have passed are watching the show as well, just from another realm.

(1) Show this thread

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

I hope we can get those trees back!

In response Momma Jen to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Nah, We are not awake to truth yet! You can still sleep!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

not only are there petrified tree stumps but also giants

Observing the frauds and laughing at fools. DNH, TNS; ZFG

Utterly fascinating.

The ROCKS Were ALIVE! | COMPILATION & PROOF! ⁽⁴ᴷ ⁶⁰ᶠᵖˢ⁾ - YouTube

Thanks for stopping by! Please Like, Subscribe, Comment & Share for more content like it!Clip(s) originally uploaded by the channel(s);-The Dictionary Of Tru...

(4) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

https://youtu.be/Gucn6oYvpyA

Here’s a great video on these:

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Do you know how many people have told me I was crazy for saying this over the past two years?

I said no, you are crazy use your eyes! 😂

Still to this day, "Volcano left this"
"They are Rocks" "Devils way of deception"

No its a fu$king giant tree use your brains!
https://youtu.be/UjzQ0_LJNWg
12x12=🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼🦁❤️

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Yes, but the Earth is not flat.

(2) Show this thread

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

Outstanding♥️♥️♥️