Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Is it painful knowing our whole lives were a complete lie? Yes! Very much so!
Did we all deep down know, Aliens/ET/Higher Demension Beings/Angels/Demons existed?
Yes, I think most of us did!

Once you understand these two facts, you are awake! I would also add The true understanding of the matrix of duality/Inner Earth. The Dark controlled this earth, until President Trump and the alliance took office in 2017. Over the last four years, the light won, and the dark is all but destroyed/kicked off this earth from their continued crimes against humanity for centuries by the higher Galactic councils.

Once you fully understand/innerstand all of this as the real truth, you become free, and understand the exciting new world we are entering!
You also become thankful to be alive, during such a historic time for humanity and our evolution!

The truth shall always set you free!
#FreeHumanity
#wwg1wga
#godwon
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

LA Marzulli has studied the Nephilim for many years and has a whole series of videos on what he has found. Some of the sites that are classified as Indian burial grounds actually contain bones of these giants. When sites are dug up and the Smithsonian Inststitute is called in, these artifacts are never seen again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hPzdtu0q9I

L A Marzulli Message About On The Trail Of The Nephilim Part 1 - YouTube

L A Marzulli Message About On The Trail Of The Nephilim Part 1

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kjo58 in this post can reply

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Atara Talitha to her Publication

Fascinating video. When he was talking about Noah and events happening at thet time it made me think of StarTrek TNG espisode called "Masks". Masaka and Korgano are involved with the chase and end of Masaka reign. How many times have "we" swung the same pendulum?