Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

Is it painful knowing our whole lives were a complete lie? Yes! Very much so!
Did we all deep down know, Aliens/ET/Higher Demension Beings/Angels/Demons existed?
Yes, I think most of us did!

Once you understand these two facts, you are awake! I would also add The true understanding of the matrix of duality/Inner Earth. The Dark controlled this earth, until President Trump and the alliance took office in 2017. Over the last four years, the light won, and the dark is all but destroyed/kicked off this earth from their continued crimes against humanity for centuries by the higher Galactic councils.

Once you fully understand/innerstand all of this as the real truth, you become free, and understand the exciting new world we are entering!
You also become thankful to be alive, during such a historic time for humanity and our evolution!

The truth shall always set you free!
#FreeHumanity
#wwg1wga
#godwon
๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

https://youtu.be/Gucn6oYvpyA

Hereโ€™s a great video on these:

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @OccamsRazQr in this post can reply

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Yes, but the Earth is not flat.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

No its not. but its 1000x closer to flat than the Nasa Hoax and gravity Luciferian agenda!
The flat earth had it close to correct.
Its all about the world underneath is inner earth Agartha. Flat Earth has many things correct, but that was gaslighting the truth in many ways

(1) Show this thread

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Do you know how many people have told me I was crazy for saying this over the past two years?

I said no, you are crazy use your eyes! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Still to this day, "Volcano left this"
"They are Rocks" "Devils way of deception"

No its a fu$king giant tree use your brains!
https://youtu.be/UjzQ0_LJNWg
12x12=๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค144๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

I ask my God to give back the sacred lands of our Native Americans. Trees. Yes, they were trees. I have tried to explain this to people who questioned 'devil's tower'...I was there back in the 90s. I felt the irreverance of climbers who paid m$ney to scale that tree, Prayer bundles were in plain view. When I saw for myself, how no one seemed to care about the significence of such a holy place, I shake my head and ask God for forgiveness. Ignorance is blinding.

(2) Show this thread