Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

https://galvestontx.gov/Directory.aspx?did=33

List galveston police numbers, names and the like.
Call and give a piece of your mind (politely) and remind them they work for the PEOPLE.

Flood them-

Also call the galveston vistor bureau and tell them you will not visit a city who violates peoples rights like they did to Terry Wright in the Bank of America

tel:409.797.5000

Bank of America number
tel:+14097408000

(1) Show this thread

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

Okay now this PISSES me off. As a Texan, I will be contacting Gov Abbott, Ken Paxton and Cruz. And fook BOA and any other corporation that still wants to enforce a stupid mask policy. ENOUGH OF THE TYRANNY.

(1) Show this thread

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

obey. goddammit. because health obviously isn't their concern

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

The charges were trespassing and resisting arrest, not refusing to wear a mask.
Businesses can make their own rules and if you don't comply they can insist you leave. If you refuse to leave at that point you are trespassing and the cops can arrest you for that.
However, don't think businesses can require masking against a claimed medical exemption, which would be discrimination against a protected class (handicap). The problem is such will have to be established in the courts before the cops will likely 'get the memo'.

Though not sure what, if anything, will come of it yet everyone should report such discrimination to the DOJ here:
https://www.justice.gov/actioncenter/submit-complaint

I filed one on my local library the other day. I refused to wear a mask and allowed them to call the sheriff who did get a determination from his boss and the prosecutor on his radio in our presence that I could be charged w/ trespassing.

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Bank of America is a publically traded business, so it is not a private business, and the woman has money in the bank. Cops are in the wrong. woman has a broken foot in 2 places. Hope she sues and owns the bank!

(1) Show this thread

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

I would like to see what this pos would do if hs mother was smashed to the floor. POS Communism. WAKE UP!!! Take your money out of oorrupt bank of (communism).

(1) Show this thread