Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Less than 10 have the picture of what's truly going on.

By design.

Trump is one of them.

These are the most brilliant minds that God has set aside for a time like this where we take our Country back.

God has heard our prayers and he's heard the screams of the innocent children.

He will NOT forsake us.

Nana figured out a couple things about this awakening period a while back!

Stop worrying about EVERYTHING ELSE and only truely concentrate on God, dont worry about what falls away.

Keep pushing the truth to wake ppl up but our hearts, minds and souls should be tunnel vision towards God right now.

God is real !
Angels are real !
So is satan and his demons so FOCUS on God alone!

There is nothing on the planet more powerful than US praying together! NOTHING!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Amen! Jesus said when He read Isaiah 61 that He came to set the captives free. We have been under captivity to lies for a very long time. Focus on Gods everlasting promises. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. Be not wise in your own eyes, fear the Lord and turn from evil. It will bring healing to your flesh and refreshing to your bones. (my life verses)😇
Proverbs 3:-5-8