Less than 10 have the picture of what's truly going on.

By design.

Trump is one of them.

These are the most brilliant minds that God has set aside for a time like this where we take our Country back.

God has heard our prayers and he's heard the screams of the innocent children.

He will NOT forsake us.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Praise God!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Thank You Jesus Amen πŸ™

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

All the Glory to Almighty GOD✝️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Praise GOD.

Love you Doq, always positive and uplifting!πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❀️

Appears some of you folks did NOT read the book of Revelation. which is the Plan I follow. Gods Word.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Which is why all the speculative info and dates are just that, speculative. Those who know, don't talk. Those who don't know do all the talking.

911. Christ was born. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

He is answering our prayers too! kids are being freed! when has God quit half way? Never! He said let my people go and once he started that process he got all of them out!

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

Amen πŸ™πŸ»God won

Only followers of this user (@Robynbird) can see their posts

Christ-following Patriot mother of five

Amen! You,@doqholliday, are becoming one of my favorite follows :)

Red-pilled >40 years! Libertarian, fluent in political sarcasm. Both parties moving in the same direction, just @ different speeds!

AMEN!

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Admiral Mike Rodgers is a blessing from God along with so many others.

(1) Show this thread

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

M Rdy...
GQ...

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

No 17474

Less than 10 is 9 or less

(5) Show this thread

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "ε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆ" Felixtheblack.Cat

Well I know it's all about the evil aliens who have been controlling and exploiting humanity for thousands of years. Who are the other nine?

Gos willing let it be done.

7 military - 3 non military - yeah baby - bring the pain

MAGA Staunch Trump supporter. Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA

i have to share this. for years, way b4 i knew how bad it was, way b4 Trump, Q, all the things i have learned about pervypedos, etc. the last 5 yrs., the Spirit of God laid upon my heart to pray for the abused children in the world. Daily. Nightly. i have been praying for this for years. and, here we are. now, if that doesn't give you chills, you're dead.

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

I bet Melania is one 🀩

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "ε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆ" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response white light to his Publication

I think you might just win that bet.

First Wave Indigo Warrior Fighting for #DarkToLight Trusting #GodWinsAlways #SaveOurChildren and #FIGHT for our sanctity of life #MEGA

In response white light to his Publication

I'd bet a million she's a Pleiadian Starseed🧑

(2) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Who or what is god?
What evidence does anyone have of the term god?

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

who's asking?

(1) Show this thread

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Need to add one Admiral Mike Rogers.

(1) Show this thread

Amen!

Amen to that Doq!

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

It's not just the country, it's the world. If our country falls, the world falls with it.

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

Bingo

(1) Show this thread

MILLIONS upon milloins, vs thirty years ago, trust me. Bet.

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

May our😭for the πŸ‘Ό, ourπŸ’forπŸ…ΏοΈπŸŽΊQ+ 1️⃣7️⃣ UNITE πŸ—½+🌎in Psalm:/SongπŸ†˜https://youtu.be/wDtuxUIm7Hs
#WAYSEER Blessing or Divine Curse? https://youtu.be/OPR3GlpQQJA
*TRUMP FREES USA FROM UK REIGN - https://www.bitchute.com/video/hw-ksmzp_ok/
https://rumble.com/vdtyfh-draining-the-swamp-once-and-for-allthe-great-awakening.html *THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT... https://www.bitchute.com/video/dbzGepADWG22/
*Game Over for the Cabal: The Takedown of the Cabal From A to Z
https://ugetube.com/watch/game-over-for-the-cabal-the-takedown-of-the-cabal-from-a-to-z_5w29mC7rACu49Zy.html#TrumpEntourage#SaveOurChildren#TheGreatAwakening#GodWins#wwg1wga