Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Less than 10 have the picture of what's truly going on.

By design.

Trump is one of them.

These are the most brilliant minds that God has set aside for a time like this where we take our Country back.

God has heard our prayers and he's heard the screams of the innocent children.

He will NOT forsake us.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

How to find me online: https://www.flowcode.com/page/cheeseslave

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

That's exactly what I was going to say. Go back and watch the original Q movie -- Q's Plan to Save the World. It's on Rumble & Bitchute. Rogers is in that multiple times.

Also I think he is Juan O Savin. He's the one that got the NSA supercomputer that can do the 5D chess. He's also the one who told Trump they were spying on him in Trump Tower.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

I thought they said only three were military, I know Sidney Powell is another one who knows the full playing and I believe Michael Jackson and princess Diana are two other people

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

I have never forgotten Ad. Rogers was the one that went to Trump Tower and gave POTUS some serious info when he was part of the NSA.

(1) Show this thread