Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

As Spring Training, comes to an end, it's reported that POTUS looks quite refreshed, focused, and ready to perform at the highest level, seeking another World Championship run! When asked for comment, President Trump added, I see a "Universal Championship run this year" with a big smile, while boarding onto AF1!
POTUS seems quite excitied to be staying local this season, as he expects many Victories, while working closer to home, his family is also happy to be free from the Swampy Washington D.C. Hellhole he left behind for good! We expect nothing but greatness this year! The Lion King is back better then ever. Motivated and ready to perform at his best for#WeThePeople!
Rumor has it, he will be wearing the#19 jersey this season, as#45 has officially been retired and sent off to the Hall Of Fame, for enshrinement! It should be a memorable season to say the least for all who Love and admire DJT!
๐Ÿฆโšก๏ธ Q The music!
https://youtu.be/W0HOiEC4ZqY
๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ
#TheNewRepublic ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Let Nana translate for you!
Vacation is over!
Trump is your 19th President!
The U S Corporation is defunct, no longer exists, and Washington DC is foreign soil that will be cleaned and most likely turned into a bird sancturary. DC will never be our capital again and for the time being our ONLY President Trump will be doing business for the United States For America Constitutional Republic from the Summer White House in Mar A Largo!
LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
Nana is ready !

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

And we are ready as well right beside you!
Shoulder to shoulder walking hand in hand with our creator!
๐ŸŒŸThanks for your words of encouragement!๐Ÿ˜

Play Ball! Nana, we all be ready!

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

I love it! People are demanding more Nana! They love your translations! Nana โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

You so funny!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I put my hope in Q, my trust in Donald J. Trump and my faith in the Lord. WWG1WGA

Bring on the pain ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฟ

Trump supporter from Day One! USA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA! Keep the faith

In response Rosalee Harris to his Publication

Lets go!!!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

(1) Show this thread

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

They have to tear down DC.. It is a cemetery..

In response I am What I am to her Publication

Originally I was very troubled over this but now...it is tainted and the blood of innocent children has spilled below the structure. God will strike out at those who took the lives of the innocents. The will spend eternity in hell with their master.

(1) Show this thread

Artist - write, paint, photography

When? This Year? Next Year....

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Denise Morgan to her Publication

Anytime now would be good if ya asked me!
Ready!

(1) Show this thread

Sweeter words could not have been spoken

In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‡

(1) Show this thread

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

I'm a fired up patriot, veteran, mother and wife who's passionate about our country's destiny our children's. Valuable!!!!

In response anon anon to her Publication

Yes amen to that! I miss him too.

(1) Show this thread