As Spring Training, comes to an end, it's reported that POTUS looks quite refreshed, focused, and ready to perform at the highest level, seeking another World Championship run! When asked for comment, President Trump added, I see a "Universal Championship run this year" with a big smile, while boarding onto AF1!
POTUS seems quite excitied to be staying local this season, as he expects many Victories, while working closer to home, his family is also happy to be free from the Swampy Washington D.C. Hellhole he left behind for good! We expect nothing but greatness this year! The Lion King is back better then ever. Motivated and ready to perform at his best for#WeThePeople!
Rumor has it, he will be wearing the#19 jersey this season, as#45 has officially been retired and sent off to the Hall Of Fame, for enshrinement! It should be a memorable season to say the least for all who Love and admire DJT!
🦁⚡️ Q The music!
https://youtu.be/W0HOiEC4ZqY
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#TheNewRepublic 🦅🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸⚾️⚾️

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

Seeing our POTUS looking like he could throw that ball a 95 MPH reminds me (in stark contrast, mind you) of the lame Fauci debacle many months ago when he threw in the first pitch of the baseball season like a total lightweight. What a disgrace to the human race Dr. F. is! What a hero our POTUS is.

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

Great Post!

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication

Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

God and Country! Retired Psychiatric RN, USA Patriot 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸WWG1WGA

I LOVE THIS! THANK YOU!❤️

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

💞

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

💛+
8&9😉

When did President Trump say this?? or is this projection of a wish???

In response Lisa Hoops to her Publication

Carr Quantum Truth:
Love & Light Primetime

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

#WeThePeople Love you too! President Trump!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot from Indiana via Chicago, Strong willed Mother of 3 and Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

In response Liberty Always to her Publication

When you know.....You just know!

(1) Show this thread

Play Ball!!! ⚾️

In response Everything Isfake to his Publication

🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

isnt the President sworn in their homes privately on Sunday before be presented to the Country on Thursday under the first and only real Constitution?

In response Peace Justice to his Publication

maybe on the 17th to take the number back

In response Peace Justice to his Publication

what are you saying?? President Trump was sworn into office (19th president) before which thursday??

(2) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I love the title of this video! ❤️
"⚡️He’s coming back! Keep The Faith!⚡️It’s Always Darkest Before The Don! 🇺🇸 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺 🌎☮️"

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

thanks! i try to have some fun, though all this darknesss we have to see.
https://youtu.be/MVoCL4-4jKE

(1) Show this thread

I absolutely LOVE this!!!! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

That is pretty awesome!

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

citizens don't get to hop on AF1 😂

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

God Bless President Trump!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

I miss him so much. Look how happy he is here! I'm so glad he is enjoying his time with family and away from the disgusting swamp creatures.

In response Chula Firefly to his Publication

Did anyone ever think for a moment he wouldnt be the one to bring these swamprats down publicly?! You dont know President Trump if you ever doubted that for a second! Tick Tock....
https://youtu.be/YA5djIuo00Y

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(2) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Dan Auito to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Remarkable Man

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Uniteing the world carrys that title First to ever show it! DJT C&C

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

UNIVERSAL CHAMPION

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Clever!!

In response anon anon to her Publication

Just good reporting, from a non bias media outlet!#RealNewsMatters

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Nice commentary. Universal Championship 😁

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

It was a great interview! President Trump told me to say everyone to enjoy their Sunday, and know The Patriots are in control! A True American Patriot!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Let Nana translate for you!
Vacation is over!
Trump is your 19th President!
The U S Corporation is defunct, no longer exists, and Washington DC is foreign soil that will be cleaned and most likely turned into a bird sancturary. DC will never be our capital again and for the time being our ONLY President Trump will be doing business for the United States For America Constitutional Republic from the Summer White House in Mar A Largo!
LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
Nana is ready !

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Play Ball! Nana, we all be ready!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

And we are ready as well right beside you!
Shoulder to shoulder walking hand in hand with our creator!
🌟Thanks for your words of encouragement!😍

(9) Show this thread