An so it begins is right@filmflam

Nana says Fook em. Restaurants that go this route should prepare to continue on the road to going out of business. Nana will eat at home and well probably be having healthier food.
Wooah to any restaurant that does this is if there is any avenue to sue them, because it wont just stop with the amount their liabilty insurance might cover oh no we will be going after your personal assets as well if there is a way.
Yall better think real hard about this avenue.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Nurse, Master in Medical QiGong, Jikiden & Usui Reiki, Believer in God, Family, Country, Constitution and the Goodness of People!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Let's make sure to do a boycott. Please post name and location of businesses that do this crap. Show them the AMERICAN way.

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Nana, they will be out of biz in a New York second....watch!😉

I really hope that TX will get it right and that they might have a good influence!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Boycott any busineses that require any of this nonsense. Give them a low rating. The only way to stop this nonsense is to STOP complying!

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Seal Beach, California?

Someone should send these proofs that businesses are continuing to push this nonsense to those lawyers who will do the new Nuremberg Trial. Let's see how long they can keep their fooked up business.