Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Hanks last movie was Mr. Rogers No one is going to believe that he is the PIMP pedophile of Hollywood Mr. ADRENOCHORME. I threw away every last toy , video, T-shirt . How can I explain this to the children anybody ? The good news the pedophile is dead !

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

I stopped watching movies out of Hollywood a few years ago - thank God. I was a big fan of Hanks until I learned his real agenda. We also destroyed all remnants of his career. Thankful he is dead.

(1) Show this thread

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Both Hanks and his wife have been executed plus a lot from hollywood.

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

I call this Masterpiece, "Woody's current condition".

(1) Show this thread

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

the body is on the rug
the head is on a baby blanket
the blanket has little 🔺🔻 all over it like pizza slices
there is an upside down green car
the box is upside down & a baby bowl is on top
the blocks spell something but too fuzzy for my old eyes
what else?

you are looking way too far into this photo 🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Hanks has no Twitter posts since last May of 2020. Unusually weird since he was a 'regular' tweeter, especially about his quirky children's shoe & sock photos/tweets.

Christian, Mom, Wife, Patriot

Everuthing in the picture meant something. But i don't remember. what it was anymore.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Just How Much Of Hollywood Is Gone? I've Been Going Through Various Youtube Video Of Different People And All Of Their Interviews Are 360p Behind a Grey Sheet, Out Of 100 Just How Much Is Left Ghost E?

In response King Letau to his Publication

Not a lot. The A-List superelite, Cannibal Club, Ninth Circle, Golden Circle etc (small group, 200-300 out of a million who work in the biz) whom torture & murder kids on the reg, the ones that went to Epsteins sacrifice island, most of whom are the most beloved Hollywood luminaries/stars in the world, are dead. There are hundreds of other high up pedos in the industry that were detained, however their sentences/executions uncertain. If you haven't watched the Out of Shadows documentary yet, now is a good time.

(1) Show this thread

"So long...partner" Woody Toy Story 3 😉

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Wait..a few months after they were supposedly in lockdown from Covid in Austrailia, they went to Greece, I remember reading they had citzenship there, they bought a small island..

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(5) Show this thread

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

This post was Apr 22, 2020. there was a ton of weird videos and posts! Madona singing about fried fish, hanks in his kitchen with a full shelf of type writers, ellen with a bowl full of keys on her coffee table while she shows off her ankle braclet..etc...
it would be awsome if someone would make an acchive post with all of this. it is easy to forget with so mych happining!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Every film he has ever done is now nasty by association.

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

I have almost 18 of his films in my DVD collection. I can't watch any of them anymore.

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Kirsten Dun.

I would have thought he'd been gone for a while now? Good to know the diseases have been eradicated from Earth!

LA Native, Lives in Colorado, Trump Patriot, Wife, Mother, Love My God and Country.

Yes, Tom Hanks has Bit The Dust!

10 out of 10 people die... Do you still feel special?

2 second search can find a date texan...

Twitter @RealTexanBob | Gab @RealTexanPatriot | CloutHub @RealTexanPatriot | wego @RealTexanBob

People you need to fact check stuff like this...

Why can you not find this post on her twitter account?
Why there is no date in the screenshot?

Take NOTHING at face value.

In response RealTexan Patriot to his Publication

Oh you wanted a spoon feeding I get it. No, the kitchen is closed.

In response RealTexan Patriot to his Publication

kiwi here, hi , i recall seeing her photo atthe hotel in Aucland she was staying in,this was posted when she was here that i also recall.she was.looking not the best either..this was early first nz covid lockdown march,she and hubby wanted to isolate at a rural property ..they were told no

(7) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Kirsten Dunst is sending a message about Tom Hanks (who voiced Woody in Toy Story). "Hanks is dead" seems to be the popular choice of message.

I don't know if there's any significance to the head on the dish towel/baby blanket vs. rest on the carpet and rug on carpet, or the items in background, or if that is reading too much into it.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

it isn't

(1) Show this thread

Tom Hanks fake death - People Sad

Tom Hanks real death - People Rejoice

https://youtu.be/Lv-67DFlOsM

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Someone with more video editing skills than me should edit Hanks death scene followed by celebration

(1) Show this thread

GOD'S WORD TRUMP THE USA AND Q, PATRIOT. SAN DIEGO CA BA ART/SCIENCE SDSU. OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE SEEN THE WORLD. YOUNG ENOUGH TO STILL CARE.

The actress K. Dunst ? Hummm. Hanx. NZ

Hanks is dead!

woody allen got dead i guess?

In response Brandon Burt to his Publication

Tom Hanx .

(1) Show this thread

☠️

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

Now thats a message!

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Woody down