The only way the Vatican can be broke is if they were “relieved” of assets. They’ve had an unimaginably robust income for over 2021 years from every corner of the world thru traditional revenue streams & the plethora of other immoral grifts they’ve profited from throughout the centuries.

The pittance they pay out in hush money to victims of their horrific crimes is nothing compared to the monumental capital they receive every day. They are the largest property & art holder in the world, have vast hoards of gold & have been at the very top of the largest “pyramid scheme” ever conceived since before Julius Cesar looted Gaul.

The reason they are currently low on money (if they are at all) is because they negotiated it away for some form of GESARA/NESARA in exchange for less public disclosure of their ongoing High Crimes Against Humanity being exposed.

IMO this vast fortune will be used to help fund humanity’s post Great Awakening freedom from debt slavery.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Swear word.
Not "merely" crimes against humanity

HIGH CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

Sweet Jesus, hold our hands, continue to walk beside us.
Lord, hear our prayer!

👇Pope's Audience Meeting Hall, Vatican

Only people mentioned by @stunninglyboring in this post can reply

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

I’vevbeen saying this for years and it was one of the first connections I felt with Q ... the Roman empire (brilliantly I must say) just turned into the Holy Roman Empire and instead of just governing bodies began governing the immortal souls within their dominion - it’s the most clever tactic ever - thank GOD there are some even smarter entities workimg with Q-Group on the Plan & Great Awakening :)

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Amen to that! THANK GOD!!

(1) Show this thread