The only way the Vatican can be broke is if they were “relieved” of assets. They’ve had an unimaginably robust income for over 2021 years from every corner of the world thru traditional revenue streams & the plethora of other immoral grifts they’ve profited from throughout the centuries.

The pittance they pay out in hush money to victims of their horrific crimes is nothing compared to the monumental capital they receive every day. They are the largest property & art holder in the world, have vast hoards of gold & have been at the very top of the largest “pyramid scheme” ever conceived since before Julius Cesar looted Gaul.

The reason they are currently low on money (if they are at all) is because they negotiated it away for some form of GESARA/NESARA in exchange for less public disclosure of their ongoing High Crimes Against Humanity being exposed.

IMO this vast fortune will be used to help fund humanity’s post Great Awakening freedom from debt slavery.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

The DESTRUCTION of ROME is finally buffering.

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

I understand US military snagged it ,that there was gold in tunnels from Rome to Jerusalem,650 massive cargo planes of gold and artifacts worth 34 quintillion.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

the Vaticunt can fook right off!!
*not a typo

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

I never understood why they have to live so "high on the hog" to begin begin with.
The $$$ they had could HAD could feed the starving!!!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

They trade on Nasdaq, if that doesn't tell you everything you need to know! My mom is devout, when she attended she donated $40 a week from a pension plus, weekly for the past 40 years 🤦‍♀️

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Here's my donation to the vatican:

650 flights to get it all out.
They have nothing.

were their holding frozen is the Big Question.
i wonder if their investors pulled their asset's.

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Let's hope they weren't even given the opportunity to negotiate

And as of today, Rome is back on full lockdown until Easter. No good explanation being given that holds water, so I suspect it's a cover for covert ops being conducted. Should be an interesting couple weeks.

In response Other Half to her Publication

I’m pretty stoked - things are accelerating!

(1) Show this thread

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

the President of the Vatican bank was arrested last month for embezzling 8 million and Cardinal George Pell was setup 3 years ago as a pedo and arrested because he had done an audit of the vatican bank and found hundreds of millions missing, so they framed him to shut him up

i personally believe the Vatican's assets were seized by us for crimes against humanity and election interference based upon Trumps 2 EO's

i also personally believe (OPINION ONLY) the FOPE (false pope) was arrested a while ago

In response Denise Geltman to her Publication

I agree completely - many things have already happened and are just being acted out slowely enough for main street to digest in bite sized pieces without choking :)

(1) Show this thread

What if there is a US EO says US can freeze/impound all assets on any alien entity interfering with the constitutional operations of the US?

The TRUTH NEEDS to be told so the nations can heal...NO MORE SECRETS!!!

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

I love it and can’t wait for TRUMPSARA to kick into “warp speed” - I think many words he uses (like vaccine, radical left, etc) are code for such.

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

This is biggest proof positive of the cabal being taken down. Sheep will deny.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

3. Trillion.
WE HAVE IT ALL 😎🔥

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

Oh we got a lot more than 3 trillion from them, try more like 27 quadrillion or around that number the Vatican took everybody's money

(1) Show this thread

I dont think there were any life saving deals for these sickos! The Vatican capitulated to Trump. They are not depleted due to spending.. to the victor goes the spoils.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Swear word.
Not "merely" crimes against humanity

HIGH CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

Sweet Jesus, hold our hands, continue to walk beside us.
Lord, hear our prayer!

👇Pope's Audience Meeting Hall, Vatican

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread