Lord remove the vel!
What do you perceive?
No wait, first you might have to care to look.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

This is not a professional analysis. The top pic is dead and lifeless. No shadows, sunshine, people, it looks yellow and old and tired.
The bottom pic has vibrant colors, shadows, sunshine, and real live people.

Southern born living way up north. Proud patriot and digital soldier holding the line. For God and country... #WWG1WGA #MAGA #GodWins

Not the same place for sure.

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

Here is the Tyler Perry Studios White House.
https://tylerperrystudios.com/home/backlot/sets/white-house/

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Veil! Sorry this print is too tiny for Blind Nana but not too tiny pics for me to see the windows above the top of this building are not the same lighting or no lighting.

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

There is so much truth in your words, Nana. You must care to look...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

😘😇💜

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

If you zoom in on the 2nd story of each pic the top photo seems to not have a 2nd story where as the bottom photo clearly has a 2nd story with paned windows.

Study it, it's the same....

Just joined when VK recommended it on Twitter. Great to see my favorite anons on here!

thats an awesome proof. when i think of all the trolls on social media and all the liberals i know in MA celebrating out loud that Trump is gone to my face, and telling me to wise up and stop listening to that criminal lying terrorist group called QAnon, i think of this...that theyre too stupid to notice that AINT BIDEN, and he probably works for the white hats, it cracks me up! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

tells you a lot about who comes first

tyler perry studios.

Normies be like.. uh uh they remodeled it.
Me.. They remodeled it to look crappier?

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

😉