Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

T
The constant hype of this vaccine is a red flag to me. As an RN for 50 years I have never expereinced this amount of hype over a vaccine. The constant push by MSM, phone calls to encouraging vaccination, newspaper postings, radio & TV commercials. The "feeling" that is promoted is" do it or you are not a good person."
The best approach to this is to research the ingredients & the purpose for those ingredients. ( Best to obtain an actual vaccine insert to review.) Then discuss this with your personal physician so a review can be made regarding any interaction that may occur for you personally. Other red flags for me are;
Banning of HCQ & resisiting research for cures
Threatening medical licenses!
Avoiding recommendations that promote a strong immune response
Making recommendations that are harmful to a strong immune response
Pushing masks use rather than hand hygiene
Inflating mortality figures
Focus on cases
Incentives to hospitals for covid diagnosis
Herd immunity

This whole vax 'push' is a setup for future lockdowns. Peeps that got the vax gonna get sick or worse and it's gonna be publicized as a new strain that needs new vax - rinse, repeat.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @OklahomaRed in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication

That is the plan.