Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

T
The constant hype of this vaccine is a red flag to me. As an RN for 50 years I have never expereinced this amount of hype over a vaccine. The constant push by MSM, phone calls to encouraging vaccination, newspaper postings, radio & TV commercials. The "feeling" that is promoted is" do it or you are not a good person."
The best approach to this is to research the ingredients & the purpose for those ingredients. ( Best to obtain an actual vaccine insert to review.) Then discuss this with your personal physician so a review can be made regarding any interaction that may occur for you personally. Other red flags for me are;
Banning of HCQ & resisiting research for cures
Threatening medical licenses!
Avoiding recommendations that promote a strong immune response
Making recommendations that are harmful to a strong immune response
Pushing masks use rather than hand hygiene
Inflating mortality figures
Focus on cases
Incentives to hospitals for covid diagnosis
Herd immunity

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

This whole vax 'push' is a setup for future lockdowns. Peeps that got the vax gonna get sick or worse and it's gonna be publicized as a new strain that needs new vax - rinse, repeat.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication

That is the plan.

(1) Show this thread

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Refreshing common sense & great insights!
Thank you.

Donald Trump is my President🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔 #MAGA #FREEDOM

The fact that CDC is not able to provide actual evidence of the Covid virus and there has been a patent on it from years back should make the simplest of minds wonder. Many in health occupations are fast asleep, glad to see you are not!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Nan Cavasin to her Publication

Yes that is another red flag. There are many more like no hosptal overcrowding during a pandemic and no increase in national mortality.

(1) Show this thread

Catholic Christian Remnant, Pure Blood, Mother, Wife, Business Owner, Son of Liberty Rebel Patriot, Trump Won, God Wins

You my dear are TRULY what a nurse should be- strong-vigilant and honest! God Bless You !

In response Susan Gasperson to his Publication

Thank you, very kind of you.😊

(1) Show this thread