What the hell IS this???

If he was really the president, you'd think that he would deliver the speech from The Oval Office.

The worst part is that people are STILL falling for it.

Amazing.

#FakePresident#FakeNews#trumpwon#MAGA

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Ghost Ezra has a video on his telegram from Richard Citizen Journalist. It's about 5 minutes long but he is a 40 yr resident of DC and was filming during the 'live' broadcast from the Rose Garden. Only you can't see anyone in the Rose Garden or any of what he said would be the usual activity when there is a presser from the WH. I downloaded it, but it won't upload here or on twatter. Go to Ezra's telegram to watch.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Kozi sox to her Publication

Interesting. Thanks.

No one is in The White House, I've been posting that.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Who is that masked man?

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

I can't wait to find out.

#FakePresident

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Pre-recorded in a studio or the background is added. He cannot give a speech from the oval office because the White House is closed and off limits to this imposter.#NotMyPresident

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Exactly.

Castle LOCK.

(1) Show this thread