country from the evil tyrants”

*Emergency Broadcast System (EMS)
EMS = Elon Musk Starlink

Starlink-17 (communication satellite
leap “frogged” by SL-18)

“Week 15” = QD 15 (also mentions
11.3 AND Podesta - Soros targeted)

4+10+20 = 34 (important Q marker)

4,10,20 = QD 35/500 (coms command action - DEFCON 1 - “it’s time to take back our country & make America great again” - same message as QD 34).

*Hammurabi = “run, deep state, run” on 3/10/21
DT = “run, Herschel, run” later on 3/10/21
DS = Vid of Herschel running on 3/11/21.
How many coincidences until
mathematically impossible?

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Born again Christian. Happily married. Mother, So Calif. Conservative. #MAGA #WWG1WGA No DM's PLEASE.

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Hammurabi, your decodes are absolutly impressive, every time too! Keep helping us not-so-decode-good Anons, much appreciated..💗#wwg1wga#MAGA#worldpeacesoon

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

DJT = 34 in Gematria

Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

11.3 Marker.

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

🇺🇸

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I saw a line of NG humvee's on the bypass yesterday. I thought "It's about damn time"

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

very interesting decode.

you do awesome work eye for an eye tooth for a tooth..!!!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

I second that! Always awesome work !

(1) Show this thread

Been waiting for this...If it is announced after DC fence comes down..its game on..!!!

😎Elon Musk Starlink EMS!

G1717=em-fan-ace'; from a compound of G1722 and G5316; apparent in self:—manifest, openly.
G34= Mat 8:32 And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd G34 of swine: and, behold, the whole herd G34 of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.
G113- ath'-es-mos; from G1 (as a negative particle) and a derivative of G5087 (in the sense of enacting); lawless, i.e. (by implication) criminal:—wicked.

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

This is what I am here for, the AWESOME Decodes!!!
TY so very much😁

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

This was so good. Thank you. I never saw EMS, though I read it many time....wow.
Great job!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

wow! great work, thank you. 😊

Wow! Great dig! There are no coincidences!
"Coincidence is Gods way of remaining anonymous"

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

Thats what Ive been saying

TY and it is encouragement for us all

I'm a fired up patriot, veteran, mother and wife who's passionate about our country's destiny our children's. Valuable!!!!

Is there a confirmation on Podesta yet?

(4) Show this thread

Good de-Code, HAM. 😉

In response QueeN Zlander to his Publication

MANY THANKS - I have to say that I am proud of this one - I wasn’t going to bother once I saw everyone already knew about the March 3 = 3.11 connection (I was offline for 24 hours) I was going to pass on it but then I looked into it a bit and noticed the PODESTA ANAHRAM and esp when I saw that Q called the Emergamcy Braodcast System (EMS) and put that together with Elon Musk Starlink 17 going into orbit recently - WOW - I just couldn’t stop putting the pieces together amd it was a BLAST.

In response QueeN Zlander to his Publication

& YOU NOTICED - I’M IMPRESSED - BRAVO!

(2) Show this thread

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Excellence 5:5 - love your work! Thanks

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

awesome always on target the MOAB's of comms!!!!

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

love it. best decode ive seen in a while! ♥️🇺🇲🙏

Love your decodes! Always well done. You're showing so many that comms are real.

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

THANK YOU SO MUCH - THAT’S MY MAIN GOAL :)

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Mathematically impossible! Nice work!❤️

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Thank You (so much)! It’s COMS like this that if anyone (with any degree of smarts) who doubts messages are being conveyed via Q drops would just look at they’d have to switch mental gears immediately because there are just way too many connections to be happenstance.

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the masses🇺🇸

Awsome, Awsome dig! Thank uou so much!❤️

In response Lynn Thomas to her Publication

Thank you - it’s COMS like this - that are SO interconected that prove to me over and over again that it is indeed a Q related communication being relayed because it’s so tightly interlocked in so many different ways that it would be impossible for it to be otherwise :)

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

What a beauty thread! Hoorah 🙌

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

TYVM!

(1) Show this thread

AWESOME GREAT WORK !!!! THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES !!!! WWG1WGA WW

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Thank You (so much)! I’m debating doing the other ones in his “warp-speed” & “accelerated pace” of recent COMS :)

(1) Show this thread