On the night of March 11, strange activity again occurred at the White House.

Only people mentioned by @IGG1776 in this post can reply

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

Just my thought, Is the WH being used for tribunals? holding them at night,, as many people are home and would not notice activity as easily as you would in daylight hours. As for the clothing, perhaps they are witness's being brought in, those that they rescued and issued clothing to while they are being kept safe. That could explain emergency lights, by police or the agency transporting witnesses. Perhaps ambulance and medics incase something were to happen to a witness during testimony, also don't forget someone has posted that those rescued from the dumbs have never been exposed to light, so the darkness is there to help them. There are so many possibilites it is mind bogging.

From second 0:19 to 0:21 there are 3 or so very quick light flashes... What was that? It happened when the second person passes the Pillar suddenly you see short bursts of flashes!

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

Why go in the front? To be seen. Why does video end? Front man appears to wear backpack and weapon. These are not children but clearly adults. Very warm night so first responders without jackets. Followed by emergency vehicles. Crazy!

I couldn't make out shorter people (children) . I did notice that almost half of those walking in were in dark pants and a light/white shirt .That is a classic Medical First Responder uniform. The second video shows vehicles with emergency lights.

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

y'all saw the flash at the door right?

Denver, CO digital soldier #wwg1wga #Maga #QArmy #3dto5d #thestormisuponus. The above pic is Castle Rock, CO - close to where I live.

I decided to count the number of people coming in from the left into the WH. There was 17 that came in. There was one that left to the right. Go figure! 17 lol

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

Probably a coincidence.

(1) Show this thread

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Those appeared to be children? Seems they were mostly wearing the same style of clothing too... how utterly bizarre... Was this meant for us to see? If it wasn't, I fully would expect the webcams to go offline or similar ... so weird.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

@punisher2021 Look👀👀

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

that building needs t be destroyed. it represents pure evil

I will surrender to only ONE being in my life, and that is God. I do not follow people that do not make their own posts.

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

My speculative theory is .... Rod of God. I posed a thinking exercise prior to March 4 ( Thats my error proposing a date). Simplified version of the thought: Since there is no longer any government officials at the house / congressional area / or the big justice building, what if, after all the DUMBS under DC were cleared, Rods of God were used o fully drain the swamp of their symbols.

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

something big is about to happen... these are just very strange and the second one with all the emergency lights...What is this fookery happening? Tick Tock...

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

Are we moving back in ? 😎

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

And this 4 minutes later.

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

What the heck kind of vehicle in the lead? Square-ish in the front. Bus? Ambulance? Hazmat?

looks like people walking with candles and white robes. I am probably not seeing it clearly enough but surely strange!

(4) Show this thread