♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

that is the one issue i have with Trump pushing the vaccines - i realize it could have had multiple meanings - telling us who has been "shot"....however the WHY push something that is killing people - i don't get and not one 100% plan supporting person (the kind who trust the plan blindly w/o question) has been able to answer this.

I asked this question too. Don't get me wrong I love Trump but why was he promoting the vaccines? No one has been really able to answer this. I wish I could ask him myself.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

i feel exactly the same as you. i've actually been wanting to locate an awakened doc access a vial of each vaccine (pfizer and moderna) and do their own independent analysis instead of relying on the makers of the vax and the cdc.