Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In a few years there's going to be a commercial that starts out with "if you or a loved one took the covid-19 vaccine, you may be entitled to monetary compensation..."

#covidhoax#fakevirus#NoVaccines

A pioneering leader with an accomplished career as an Organizational Change Agent, High-Level Security Expert, and Business Development

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Here is what will be delivered upon all of them soon

A pioneering leader with an accomplished career as an Organizational Change Agent, High-Level Security Expert, and Business Development

In response Bill Kimball to his Publication

Plain and simple

Only people mentioned by @Trustee4U in this post can reply

This is what FB does!🤣🤣🤣
Serious question: How can a QUESTION be missing context?

Agriculture and wondering if Dominion turned COLORADO BLUE??"Let's see what happens."

I wondered this a year ago when this mask BS started..In Colorado and Gov is the worst

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Because this is a SCAMdemic. Sadly the MSM brainwashed can't think logically enough to even question anything that doesn't make sense.

they apparently make ideal cover material for parking lots.

🤣Oh, thay forgot about it!

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

Dadgum right!

And you have this summary