In a few years there's going to be a commercial that starts out with "if you or a loved one took the covid-19 vaccine, you may be entitled to monetary compensation..."

#covidhoax#fakevirus#NoVaccines

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

The swab kits are much deadlier.

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

... if you're still alive, that is! One doctor is saying people that take the jab will start dropping off in three to six months ...

A pioneering leader with an accomplished career as an Organizational Change Agent, High-Level Security Expert, and Business Development

Here is what will be delivered upon all of them soon

A pioneering leader with an accomplished career as an Organizational Change Agent, High-Level Security Expert, and Business Development

In response Bill Kimball to his Publication

Plain and simple

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Bill Kimball to his Publication

No Shit, I don't wear one ever!! But find them in my shopping cart all the time. Idiots.

(2) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

OMG... I couldn't agree with you more.. Such a snow job is happening here... I just read an article last night about their hopes for EXPERIMENTAL vac's coming out in the fall for the school age kiddos as there is no protocol out right now for kids under 16. NO ONE is touching my child.