Good morning Patriot. The previous Ghost Ezra post is critical to comprehend. Q needs the world to feel some ownership of this awakening. It could EBS everyone into knowing but we are on God's schedule now. He is giving His children every opportunity to arrive at this on their own. I very much appreciate your patience and good humor while allowing the Q team its plan which, to be fair, has been perfectly elegant thus far. Drop into more enjoyment and less worry. The hour is close at hand. ⌛️

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I think without being on EXTREME lockdown for no good reason & after a year of this I'm sick of it. I can't take my dog into the vet's office for an appointment, the masks required everywhere and I will not comply, no restaurants and the destruction of our little community. Small businesses closing...we are being punished for being red in a blue state. It's just brutal. Mostly stay home now it's to depressing to go out and see boarded-up buildings and muffled masked voices, I miss people, the toll on the youth is horrendous and those locked down into abusive conditions.

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

Struggling more everyday. I'm in a blue state and my heart breaks over how asleep and brain washed everyone is. I feel so alone.

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

KINDA LIKE A DEEPER LIFE OSAS PERSON SEEING THE LIGHT ? WELL DO WE HAVE THAT MUCH TIME ? TO WAIT !!!

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Have faith, Patriots!
#GodWins#TheBestIsYetToCome

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

I ask everyday, why do I see all this stuff and so many around me don't? no matter how much I show they DO NOT SEE. WHY?

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Truth Finderme to his Publication

I have delved deeply into that question since 9.12.01 and I landed on cognitive dissonance- a sometimes protective psychological mechanism that does not allow a person to see, consciously, something that is too far removed from the viewers perceived view of reality. I wish I had more for my 20 year effort.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

I have come to the conclusion that a mass awakening will not totally happen until Live Public Arrest and Military Tribunals begin. The Openness, accountability, and honesty define government transparency. In a free society, transparency is government's obligation to share information with citizens. It is at the heart of how citizens hold their public officials accountable. Just Saying

💖🍿💯!!

GODS TIMING IS PERFECT.

GODS TIMING IS PERFECT.

💙GQQD Morning💞

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Jack Wightman to his Publication

Perfect.

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I tend to think these names might be upside down. Do it Q!🚩🚩🚩🚩🔈🔈🔈🔈🔉🔉🔉🔉📢📢📢📢📣📣📣🔊🔔🔔📢📢📢📢🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

You might be right though a part of me wishes they would both drop their mic's and enjoy well-deserved retirements. 🏖

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧