πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Good morning Patriot. The previous Ghost Ezra post is critical to comprehend. Q needs the world to feel some ownership of this awakening. It could EBS everyone into knowing but we are on God's schedule now. He is giving His children every opportunity to arrive at this on their own. I very much appreciate your patience and good humor while allowing the Q team its plan which, to be fair, has been perfectly elegant thus far. Drop into more enjoyment and less worry. The hour is close at hand. βŒ›οΈ

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I tend to think these names might be upside down. Do it Q!πŸš©πŸš©πŸš©πŸš©πŸ”ˆπŸ”ˆπŸ”ˆπŸ”ˆπŸ”‰πŸ”‰πŸ”‰πŸ”‰πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ”ŠπŸ””πŸ””πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””

You might be right though a part of me wishes they would both drop their mic's and enjoy well-deserved retirements. πŸ–

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JFK Jr Fan, click on at the bottom under it