πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Good morning Patriot. The previous Ghost Ezra post is critical to comprehend. Q needs the world to feel some ownership of this awakening. It could EBS everyone into knowing but we are on God's schedule now. He is giving His children every opportunity to arrive at this on their own. I very much appreciate your patience and good humor while allowing the Q team its plan which, to be fair, has been perfectly elegant thus far. Drop into more enjoyment and less worry. The hour is close at hand. βŒ›οΈ

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’«

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I ask everyday, why do I see all this stuff and so many around me don't? no matter how much I show they DO NOT SEE. WHY?

I have delved deeply into that question since 9.12.01 and I landed on cognitive dissonance- a sometimes protective psychological mechanism that does not allow a person to see, consciously, something that is too far removed from the viewers perceived view of reality. I wish I had more for my 20 year effort.

In response Truth Finderme to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Journalist. Mom to a vaccine-injured son. Waking up. Learning. Holding the light. Grateful for the truth-tellers.

Very true. I think it's human nature that unless something has a direct and profound negative effect on someone, they're not likely to go in search of a different truth. For me, it was watching my son regressing into autism after a vaccine. That's why I'm having a tough time with the subtleties that are obvious to us, but aren't nearly obvious enough to change most people's minds. It seems like only the already awake are growing more awake at this point. The asleep aren't seeing anything profound or concrete enough for them to look deeper.

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’«

Thank you for your response. I understand cognitive dissonance but sometimes I wonder if it's deeper than that. I guess my question is why are we the ones that see?

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

TheIn the 1983 movie "The Day After," a woman is trying to make the bed in their home while the bomb is going off and her family member is trying to get her to the basement. Even though there had been warnings, the woman did not want to know that the world as she knew it was going to change drastically. This is called "normalcy bias." https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085404/