I believe “things” are going to start
moving at an accelerated pace.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

🙏🙏

🇲🇽 Here to support President Trump

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

11.3 will start the dominos. NCSWIC

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

with all of these shootings i see happening all over the country, i agree wholeheartedly. I think the dam's about to break.

⚠️ 📢⚠️🚨📢⚠️🚨WE ARE AT DEFCON 3 !!!!! THE LAST TIME WE WERE AT DEFCON 3 WAS 9/11!!!!

https://www.defconlevel.com/levels/defcon-3.php

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

In response Nep Patriot to his Publication

Pray for our soldiers and patriots.
Pray for our country.
Pray for the world.

#Patriot, #Truhtseeker, #DigitalWarrior, MAGA, #WWG1WGA, #Godwins. The best is yet to come. The great awakening. Hold the line.

In response Nep Patriot to his Publication

Today, it is defcon level 4.

(5) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Worldwide, The Best Is Yet To Come

I feel the same. It's time.

I hope so as the Dems (mainly) are on their own precipice of passing many laws which are repugnant of the constitution/bill of rights (look at Gov murphy in City State NJ, court packing, Bidan wanting ). Hopefully things do come out fast before civil war breaks out. As this sits, we already know we do not have a legal system (Texas Supreme court) - therefore we honestly have no law. The police can not be blindly trusted as many will side with anti American states (dis-united states?). This should be the wake up - hopefully. American Roulette

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

I hope so, I feel we are ready. 🙏

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

I had a constant feeling of time having stopped since the whole thing with coronavirus began. Whatever i tried to achieve bore no fruit. It's as if i'm stuck on a daily loop. I know by faith that it will change and this post is a strong proof

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

Yessss🙏💨 . . .but only if it's time🌈🦋🦅⏰

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Ready. I planted so many seeds. 👏💪

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

the account was terminated on pootube

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

its happening! We are in full blown war in our backyard and worldwide. Its Kinetic. Be prepared and pray. Its definitely going to be visible to those who refuse to see and believe very soon.

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors 😇 Love wins. God wins 🇺🇸🌎🕊

🥳🥳🥳👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 WOO HOO!!! LET"S GO!!!!!! ⚡️⚡️⚡️🌪🌪🌪🤩🤩🤩

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

Yessssssss!!!!!!!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

i've tried dumbing it down to their level and it still doesn't work I'm at my wits end But I never give up I just get tired for a minute

No one c/b here 24/7/365! Be kind & patient(to myself) #DearGodSaveProtectHealTheChildren I BELIEVE... The Best Is Yet To Come!

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

P.R.A.Y.!
Then PRAY MORE!
We must pray🙏 without ceasing!
GOD ALONE ...
GIVES THE INCREASE!
Many are SO READY, myself included ... constantly have to remind myself ...
TIMING..IS..EVERYTHING 🙏

Let's all take a deep breath,
WE.HAVE.ALREADY.WON!

Praise GOD above & The LORD JESUS, who LOVE US SO!😘

(1) Show this thread

I can get them to agree and come to certain conclusions but then the rest just is so far out to them it's beyond belief and they shut down. I'm so frustrated and I'm losing my grip over it

you know what? For some reason I believe you. As in you particularly. I know why, and I'm sure you do too. I'm at my wits end. The last conversation I had they can only wake up so far and the rest is just gibberish to them and I'm in sales and I'm damn good at it.