You think you've waited a long time.😂😂

no disrespect intended, and i am eternally grateful for their sacrifices, but some of us have been awake for a long time, and have been waiting long hopeless years. if they have waited longer, it is only because they are older. when Breitbart died, i knew he was murdered. my spouse came home and i was sobbing. he thought i was crazy. i knew it was significant. i knew he was on to something big. our friend and doctor, Jeff Bradstreet was on the cusp of curing autism, and his office was raided by the feds and he was murdered. he was responsible for saving our autistic child. and many others. he was a great and good man, gunned down mercilessly. they tried to say he killed himself- he was shot twice in the back and was thrown in a river. dr. jeff bradstreet did not kill himself. i appreciate you, ezra, teaching me about how to be hopeful. its been a long, terrifying slog for some of us. i cant even imagine waking up 6 months ago and complaining that its taking too long.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kristamatic in this post can reply

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

Im so sorry you had to experience all that pain, knowing the depth of the corruption. 🙏 Bless you and your family, and theirs. i feel the pain in your words. Your testimony is going to help ( and already is) others. God made you very strong to endure so much. i hurt for the lives lost, I dont know why some people live and not others,
God loves all His children and it must pain Him to see so much evil. we are coming into the harvest and although justice doesnt bring back people, He gives us the strength to stand, and knowing Jesus we will see them again soon. The loss that Ive had, makes me sad for myself and families, but they are happy in heaven, the ppl who have died and spent moments in heaven dont want to come back. they all say the same thing.. it helps to remind myself of that, when i miss my loved ones. . Blessings & peace to you. 💕

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

thank you so much for your lovely response. sometimes people call out what they see as negativity, when really some of us are just deeply emotionally invested in the outcome of these events. for me, justice being served is personal. the only solace we have is that God is in his heaven, and will make all things right. in the end, we win.

(1) Show this thread