Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I know, every time I complain, I feel guilty realizing how long they have waited. They have the gift of patience. I am not so gifted in that. I am trying. lol

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

Funny How Easter Falls on The 17th! 🤔

(2) Show this thread

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

indeed.

They have been patient for the best and
the most effective timing ♟️,
gone through 911 knowing who was behind.

Creating wikileaks was the part of the plan.

They have been moving towards
the checkmate for a life time.

🙏✨
ThanQ from the bottom of
my heart and soul.💞🌎☺️

God bless yQu.🙏✨

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

👊Get ready to behold...#TheFuckening.#BoomerrangTime

(No way around the wording...sorry if it's offensive but if there was ever a time to properly use this "wordage", now is that time!😏🤨

In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication

pretty hard to offend THIS crowd...!😏

(1) Show this thread

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

yes.

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the masses🇺🇸

Thank God for these two wonderful men, whom I love and appreciate so very much! May God continue to keep his hedge of protection, shielded around them...always! God bless them!🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

Did we just get the greenlight?
https://t.me/s/Whiplash347
3 pics attached

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

LOVE AND BLESSINGS.HALLELUJAH!

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

With God John jr President Trump our great military and all the Patriots and digital soldiers nothing can stop whats coming.Im so happy to hear abouf all the children that have been rescued.I pray every child will be rescued and all those pure evil people will be dealt with so they can never hurt another child.🙏🏼😰🙏🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Who is playing JOE? Who is Ghost?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Patience is Power

Spiritual warrior and seeker of Truth. Gettr. SaiKate108

😂😂....can you explain why Code Monkey suddenly reappeared on telegram talking about the latest HBO Q movie. The trailer seems to suggest it will be a hit piece!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

God bless him🙏❤️✨

🤣😂when you put it like that for sure it blows our minds, they have been waiting for decades, so we will hold the line back here in South Africa, love you John John, love you more President Trump, can not wait for the reveal, so excited🙏💞💛🧡

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

yes ... Yes ... YES 😐

Yes

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

none of us can ever imagine all he went through

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

cannot image how long some have waited and planned. i have read some planning back in early 90’s and common sense with Elvis ALOT longer. God Bless these patriots. have prayed for years something to SAVE USA just never thought it would be answered.

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

i saw them in the 80's. John Trump told Donald of his Tesla findings and errybody went time traveling 🎯🥳🥳🥳

Quote from George Magazine 20 years ago -

"So buckle up your chin strap as George enters a time warp
and emerges again in Platform 2021".
- Lark

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

Close....🙏❤️ It was 2020... But "George" continues to evolve in this year too, so...👍😇

(1) Show this thread

Retired attorney. Conservative. Totally avid Trump supporter.

Moses and Joshua! The chosen of God!

In response Sylvia Lovisone to her Publication

With the power of God and the angels fighting beside you, you are killing the giants and conquering
the promised land!

(1) Show this thread

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

I would like to know more!

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

Yes, more than anything! I am so grateful to be alive to watch this Red Sea miracle!

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

Absolutely, when you are ready❤We are so BLESSED to have such great warriors to fight for America the Land of the FREE!❤

(2) Show this thread

The ultimate Trump card😉

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Please God, Bless and Protect these two men.

In response Karen Lou to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Truly! We made it! That is all that matters! woohoo

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

However long it takes to make it right, once & for all!

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread