The impossible is about to occur.
Nothing is as it seems.
Run deep state, run.

Jesus walked on water
during the storm.

Time-Line reversal.
The Storm before the Calm.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Any second now would be good before we 'rebels' are locked down permanently for not taking the death vaccine, prevented from working, traveling and losing every right we have left, before our guns are confiscated and before KH/HRC take over rhe presidency and start hunting down patriots for supporting Trump.

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

The Central Banking system and US Corp operates under maritime/ admiralty law. Watch the water. The system is being reversed and the DS is on the run.

Great decode Patriot! Sycronistic indeed. 👍

Storm is coming

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

AWESOME decode!

Wow ... I posted “Run, deep state, run” just hours before Donald Trump released statement “Run, Herchel, run.” ... synchronicity.

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

Synchronicity indeed! ❤️🇺🇸

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

🤜💥🤛

(3) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Great Catch

running on water big banks got nada in the tanks? just a thought,although the run DS run i like

in a world full of 🐑, be the 🦬. move forward even if it means taking the stairs. music is life. excuse us while we sing to the sky tøp.

bull moose...TR...is literally the first thought i had when i saw this video this morning 😳

I am not ok with any "great reset" or globalism. In fact I don't like any "isms". Donald J Trump is my President 🙏🇺🇸

❤🙏🇺🇸

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

This is an amazing video.

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

💣💣💣GREAT DECODE🥳🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

Is this what the reverse means👇

Isaiah 6:8 "Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

POST THE ARTICLES NOT SCREENSHOTS.

(1) Show this thread

Maybe the moose represents the current progressive whack-jobs like AOC that seemed (to supporters) to walk on water and appear to be just about to get away with their schemes. But at the last moment, they get stopped in their tracks and then white hats will give us a chance for a nice long look at what was actually going on all along.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

THE STORM BEFORE THE CALM

WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Let the fireworks begin!!🌟🌟🌟