Only people mentioned by @Truepatriot2021 in this post can reply

In response True Patriot2021 to his Publication

They are STILL FREE to carry on their VILE TRAFFICKING!!!!

🤔⌚

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

🤢🤢🤢

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

😆😂😆😂😂😆😂😆😂😆😂😅😂😂😆😂😆😂😆😂😂😆😂😇😉🥲

“The greatest cover up in history, is history.” "An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. "

There could be some truth to this, I have heard rumors that Trudy is an FTM (female to male). You have to admit that changing peoples sex are what this cabal is infamous for doing, so it actually isn't that unlikely.

German, always open minded. Seeing how the leftist are destroying my country + watching Trump videos totally changed my mind.

It is an absolute imposition on my country. She is destroying my country with her policies. She has been flooding my country with illegal immigrants since 2015.She is not for the own people, she is against. She is a communist.She is a disgrace at all.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

That is so very true and so very funny.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

that's our POTUS, badass. "We have everything"

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

"I'm the boss and you'll do as I say."
"There will be no questions."
I AM DONALD J. TRUMP
Leader of the Whole FREE World.
Did I mention I have 17 armies worldwide now?
...At my fingertips?
P.S. Joe Biden made Dr Suess ride Mr Potato Head like a horse and they rode off into the sunset of Cabal Cemetery where they lived unhappily everafter. The End..

(8) Show this thread

🇨🇦 patriot. I ❤️ President Trump & all he stands for: Freedom Truth Love Peace #WWG1WGA #GESARA, #5D IFBAP Not a dating app! Will block!

No, please, President Trump....Slap him silly! He deserves it!!! Then bitch-slap him again!!

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication

Canadians need to be louder in protest, and call out arses like the toole.

(1) Show this thread

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Go ahead and slap him like he's a ball in a pinball machine. We, the people, want him in his homeland (Cuba). PS: You forgot the body double.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

👍‼️