#TimeToWakeUp #ForGodAndCountry #DigitalSoldier #UnitedNotDivided #PainIsComing #TakeTheOath #MAGA #KAG

Only people mentioned by @BATES1 in this post can reply

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

"I'm the boss and you'll do as I say."
"There will be no questions."
I AM DONALD J. TRUMP
Leader of the Whole FREE World.
Did I mention I have 17 armies worldwide now?
...At my fingertips?
P.S. Joe Biden made Dr Suess ride Mr Potato Head like a horse and they rode off into the sunset of Cabal Cemetery where they lived unhappily everafter. The End..

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

that's our POTUS, badass. "We have everything"

SAVAGE! Miss my POTUS - DJT!

the say merkel of germany, johnson of australia, the pope of the vatican, and the queen of england submitted to trump

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

this i believe is correct
they had no choice
President Trump showed the world via the media it just took a while for the penny to drop for many ,
when we see through the fog of lies we cannot unsee
their veil has lifted they cannot survive in our world of light

We have everything.

it does not feel like that in Germany. Merkel just pushes the great reset agenda. New lockdown on easter even supermarkets have to close ......

(2) Show this thread

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

HAHA "T" for Trump on his chest.

if the saudis have submitted to tou then everyone has submitted

💯

(1) Show this thread

only president to hold the saudi sword

Yup ,,Red Pill extraordinaire.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

and it's avery big deal!!

(2) Show this thread

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

I've shared this photo to a few channels on TG for the doomers that whine and send their "nothing is happening" messages looking for sympathy.

I tell them that there's stories behind these photos and if they knew the stories, they'd understand nothing is over, it's just getting started.

Great pics

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

The Light Wins ,these dark actors are now transparent to all that can see ,,our job is to help open the sleeping eyes
share far and wide friend.

(1) Show this thread