Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

3 yr Delta
Im hearing INTERDASTING info from Whiplash
Big week & its already started 🍿🍿🍿🍿
IM PULLIN AN ALL-NIGHTER 2NITE FRENS🐸🐸
#itshappening#StormIsUponUs#DoItQ

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Dont judge me FRENS- Ive been with Q many years now and yes Ive been so excited about a certain date, thought something specific was happening- nope- & I get ridiculed...but I got good intentions & I Promise U I see the Qposts coming to life everyday. These ppl R sick & I believe justice will prevail! There is a plan. Only 10 ppl know it. Wen this shit is released onto the internet im gona b awake midnight ridin 🐸 And ill see everything b4 they delete or shutdown internet. Its happening, I dont know wen but once that video is released of Hussein executing Michael Scott Speicher THEY WILL SHUT IT DOWN...SO I WILL STAY UP WAITING 4 IT TO HAPPEN😉😉😉

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Corstruction in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Former [Corn Pop] Farmer, click on at the bottom under it