3 yr Delta
Im hearing INTERDASTING info from Whiplash
Big week & its already started 🍿🍿🍿🍿
IM PULLIN AN ALL-NIGHTER 2NITE FRENS🐸🐸
#itshappening#StormIsUponUs#DoItQ

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Dont judge me FRENS- Ive been with Q many years now and yes Ive been so excited about a certain date, thought something specific was happening- nope- & I get ridiculed...but I got good intentions & I Promise U I see the Qposts coming to life everyday. These ppl R sick & I believe justice will prevail! There is a plan. Only 10 ppl know it. Wen this shit is released onto the internet im gona b awake midnight ridin 🐸 And ill see everything b4 they delete or shutdown internet. Its happening, I dont know wen but once that video is released of Hussein executing Michael Scott Speicher THEY WILL SHUT IT DOWN...SO I WILL STAY UP WAITING 4 IT TO HAPPEN😉😉😉

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

(2) Show this thread

I hope it happens friend, but my *all-niters* are over. It probably isn't going to happen overnight like we all wish, just a slow drip that will drag out several more weeks...

Old married grammy. Love President Trump and all Patriots. God bless America.

the trouble with that kind of post is that it says "soon"...my definition of "soon" is apparently quite different than that of Q...

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

🙏🙏

ThankQ. I love your insights!

Unwitting warrior. Born into this combat. Involved in this particular fight/rescue mission since '92. StopTheMadness - Telegram Gab - RivrT

It's about to happen for months. Nobody's even paying attention anymore.

In response Rivr Toddd to her Publication

then why R u here?

(1) Show this thread

Whiplash also made a crazy calendar in Feb and absolte nothing happened except the impeachment

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #MAGA #WWG1WGA🙏💯💊💧

🙏so wish i had your knowledge and skills. u post some of the best stuff. very helpful for those of us that sont know what the hell we're doing

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts