Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

3 yr Delta
Im hearing INTERDASTING info from Whiplash
Big week & its already started 🍿🍿🍿🍿
IM PULLIN AN ALL-NIGHTER 2NITE FRENS🐸🐸
#itshappening#StormIsUponUs#DoItQ

Dont judge me FRENS- Ive been with Q many years now and yes Ive been so excited about a certain date, thought something specific was happening- nope- & I get ridiculed...but I got good intentions & I Promise U I see the Qposts coming to life everyday. These ppl R sick & I believe justice will prevail! There is a plan. Only 10 ppl know it. Wen this shit is released onto the internet im gona b awake midnight ridin 🐸 And ill see everything b4 they delete or shutdown internet. Its happening, I dont know wen but once that video is released of Hussein executing Michael Scott Speicher THEY WILL SHUT IT DOWN...SO I WILL STAY UP WAITING 4 IT TO HAPPEN😉😉😉

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Obama was the first spray on the American Flag.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Speicher

This was his indoctrination. Bastard!

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

I'm not good at connecting these but I did run a query on HA in the drops.
drop#736 has a Washington Examiner link to an article (2.7.18) on Huma (HAx4 on 2.11) link is still active but it shows Current Headlines underneath.
Interesting reminder I'm sure we've all forgotten
🤔

Drop#699
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
[Next week]
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
We warned you.
You are stupid.
Can you sleep?
We can help.
Q

(2) Show this thread