CA Patriots:

What are some recommended eating establishments and shops in Orange County that won't make you wear a mask?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Visit Idaho. We don't wear them. We just burn them!

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Most everything in Huntington Beach.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Huntington Beach area. If you make your way out to Riverside county, hit me up and I'll show you a few local spots. We are fighting back and won't back down!

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

In Riverside County. Would love some recommendations,in the Temecula area.

(1) Show this thread

6:17 timestamp.

go here!!! makerestaurantsgreatagain.com!!! no masks allowed! Tony Roman's restaurant. I heard he has bouncers. NO MASKS ALLOWED.

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

beach areas all open mo masks. try sandys in huntington beach most on main street open. enjoy!

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

@doqholliday Here in FL 🤣#LoveWhereYouLive
Becky Jacks Food Shack it really did go viral, food is awesome!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Are you a traveling man today DoQ?

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

Have you asked Gavin Newsom? Everywhere he goes is solid, apparently.

Huntington Beach and Newport Beach are you best bets.

oc conservative af.. shout out the vietnamese ppl out there

10 out of 10 people die... Do you still feel special?

@doqholliday

im in OC. it's a relatively big place though.... you near Anaheim area, North OC coast (huntington) or Souther OC? Are you just cruising all over?

I passed through Laguna Beach last weekend, grabbed some breakfast, on my way to get some tomatoe plants. it was packed everywhere...

my wife charges everywhere without a mask. when asked if she needs a mask, she says "no thank you, i got one" and walks away before they can say anything. its hillarious.

In response Villain Unknown to his Publication

love it! ❤️my husband braces himself anytime we enter a store in case the greeter says something to me. costco tried to tell me to mask my two year old and he was like you are the fiercest 120 lbs I'd never want to meet in an alley 😂 he's quiet and passive and im the exact opposite! best part was a lady came in alongside us and got in on it and let the lady have it too for continuing to tell me she had to have a mask. needless to say that greeter shut up real quick and let us through. youre wife is my kind of lady 💪🏻patriots stand together!

(1) Show this thread

Proud husband and father. USA MAGA WWG1WGA

shit loads in the central valley of ca. dont believe all the hype they tell you about ca. many of out counties have not complied

Nice timestamp, as usual :)
6:17 > 6:8 > 14 Patriots.jpg
18:17 > 9:8 > 17 > IH | HI > .... .. > 42
18 = R

Wish you luck and safe travels ♥️

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

Huntington Beach has been an oasis for us when we need a break. We spend a couple of days at The Waterfront Hilton hotel which has a rooftop bar/grill. Also, you HAVE to go to Slapfish because Chef has been outspoken. GuacAmigos in Newport was open indoors, not sure how.

In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication

Most places require mask for entrance, to keep off the health department list.

(1) Show this thread

My neighbor told me a week ago that Orange County is fully opened back up and nobody is wearing masks. Not sure how accurate it is but I do know they are totally over this PlanDEMic down there!
OC is RED 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Good friggin luck is all I can say. They are more conservative in the OC but they also live in constant fear.

I can vouch for this

(1) Show this thread

Sorry we are way north of LA. I don't think you find one from what I understand LA is locked down tight.