Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I don't like Walt Disney's stuff anymore 👎

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

So whats the deal with this amazon wall clock being the exact one that Q posted with the red 1-9 lines? I just looked it up myself and they are red plain as day. Is this some sort of clue we all missed connecting amazon or is it just a coincidence?

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Alexa = Always listening.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

When all is said and done, I would like to buy you a cup of coffee and sit for a while chatting. Until then, sincerely, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Keep your head down and Be Best.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

"Amplyifying women's voices" 😒

[3]Fiddler

(1) Show this thread

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

Just saw the Da Vinci code... Missing Glove Hanx has a Mickey Mouse watch in the film "given to him by his parents" that is very dear to him.

Sounds like Comms.

Wait, is Mickey's third leg pointing at 6?

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

In response Trick Pony to his Publication

6 o'clock is very dangerous?

In response Trick Pony to his Publication

mickeys thing is out- yuck

(2) Show this thread