Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

PROOF all the UN Groups & independent Billionaires with huge
Foundations... are just shuffling the $$ back & forth amongst
themselves, making it grow each tax exempt move.

This guy PROVES... they DON'T want to solve poverty.

God Bless Him & others who will be able to do the same
when The Great Awakening Launches!

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

Instead of giving him a metal, how about if we just follow his example and Lend a hand to our fellow man in need ... specially when you have food shelter and plenty of clothes. If you have millions of dollars it shouldn't even be a second thought.

And he's only a millionaire......think how much good the billionaires could do.

The system is set up to give low income communities no hope that is why they have to turn to crimes to survive. It's because the people who live there have never seen anything other than hate and corruption so it's all they know. Very few people acutlly want to commit serious crimes. If we give them hope we can change the wrold but we have to show them it's real and not just dangle a dream over thier heads.

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

❤😇❤😇❤😇❤😇❤

Lover of freedom and truth. Will never give up, never give in...this is for the children who are the future!

What an amazing soul. Imagine if Bill Gates would use his money for good instead of depopulation what could be done for the children of the world.

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response Angel of the North to her Publication

Well, it's too late for Gates because he's dead, but maybe the EO will seize his assets...

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

Again, there are Angels walking this earth pretending to be human. 😂 Self included! 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

In response Zen Medic (Gabriella) to her Publication

wish we had more of them

(1) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

As a Patriot & a humanitarian, I'd love to just send him a thank you card if nothing else? People like him are so rare you almost never know they exist.
Thanks for this story & if there's any way we can show him kindness, I'm in!
🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

I couldnt remember who originally posted it.

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

A medal proably wouldn't mean near as much to him as knowing how many lives he has improved! 💯❤

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

He would tell you Nana is sure that he received more from doing it than they did in the receiving of it.
The giver gets way more out of it.

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

agreed💯%

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

He will get more than a medal from the one who sees all! God has a special place for Mr. Rosen. What a loving man.

In response Blondie Brute to her Publication

😘😇🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Incredible!

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

What the world needs now...

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Well Done

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Brought tears to my eyes. People like this are amazing.

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

Nana calls it joy water leaking out, me too

(1) Show this thread