🚨🚨🚨Easy way to check your toothpaste and ointments . Just found out our baby training toothpaste is black All chemical

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

In response James Dean to his Publication

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

I'd still read and research the actual listed ingredients. "Natural" has a different FDA sanctioned meaning than you would think.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

been making my own for years and my teeth and gums have never been healthier!!

mix equal parts organic virgin coconut oil & bentonite clay (easy to get) - even just this is way better than the store bought stuff

add 1 tsp himalayan pink salt dissolved in a bit of water
dash of charcoal from coconuts (whitens teeth but stains clothes)
1/2 tsp natural baking soda
a drop or two of organic peppermint essential oil

even just gently brushing your teeth with plain water is so much healthier 👍 it's a fallacy we've been sold that we have to use toothpaste every time we brush...

@runnertuckie on all social media. Strong in my convictions. Servant of god. Husband. Business owner.I travel all over the southeast often

In response white light to his Publication

make it, i would buy it. i have been using the flouride free hello brand

(1) Show this thread

Mom, wife, hard worker at my FT job, monogrammer in my spare time, proud Trump supporter, and a proud patriot holding the line!

interesting!