‘Only God Can Judge’
This Is a Lie and a Means of Avoiding Accountability. (Matthew 7:1-5)
The point of this passage is to judge properly, to judge fairly, and to judge honestly. If this passage were merely about not judging, Jesus would not have followed this section with verses 15-20, where he instructs us to beware of false prophets and discern their righteousness.
Jesus advocates for righteous judgement and I am convinced that righteous judgement is beneficial and necessary in our walk to live more like Christ.
We should engage in righteous judgement, which includes discerning right from wrong and holding others accountable, as well as submit to righteous judgement, which means we become vulnerable with others and let them into our lives so they can help us grow.

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

The popular phrase, “Only God Can Judge Me” is an unbiblical falsehood, and the scriptural basis for this phrase has been taken out of context. This misconception of Matthew 7 has discouraged and misled people to believe they are beyond judgement or accountability from others.

Absolutely agree.

But, I just have one add on to your post...

Those who can be righteous in judgement, have to be absolutely knowledgeable.
If some one is to judge a topic, that person should have experienced the topic, at length. Therefore,no other will he more qualified to deliver judgement besides God and His Son.

If you have a responsibility to judge, you should in tern be qualified to.

This is why God judges your heart. There is no one else besides you and Him on this earth that knows exactly why you 'sinned'.

If one experiences all things, all that is left is wisdom, repentance, and silence.

It therefore stands to reason, that we should be very careful of judgement...

Very careful in deed.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

🤍 How have you been lately fren?

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
I believe it is best to just judge yourself and let others walk their own journey.
We can't judge anyone, especially since we have all been lied to and are clueless to the truth.
This planet has a lot of judges.
I'm sticking with God
If people had the answers WE wouldn't be in a WW3 situation 😊 imo 😊

I will go first on this note 📝
The Prosperity Teachings are not Christian teachings!!!!

(2) Show this thread

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Jesus Said, "Stop judging by mere appearances, and make a Right Judgement." John 7:24 💙

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

Exactly, we are to judge accordingly and that means character not appearance. ♡

(2) Show this thread

⬆️THIS⬆️
This is part of what loving others is. People have completely manipulated, distorted and misconstrued what REAL LOVE truly is!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Was just reading through this day before yesterday, right on Serah.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Agree!
Paul said - For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Is it not those inside the church whom you are to judge? God judges those outside. “Purge the evil person from among you.” (1 Corinthians 5:12-13)

(2) Show this thread