Hmm...George News says, "USE TIME STAMPS."
Time stamp = 0:37
Q37 includes, "LET JUSTICE BE SERVED."

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

🔔👁♾❗️Event Horizon Search & Rescue❗️♾👁🔔 🙏Yogi • Philosopher • Traveler • Hammock Tester 🙏 🐝Sovereign🐝Tabit, Pi3-Ori🐝

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

Let us NEVER FORGET the sacrifices of Operators and their families.

Godspeed to all.

Lightworker Pleiadian Truthseeker Galactic Federation of Light🙌Intuitive Empath🙌🙏🙏👼

Hello Cowboy!🙌❤️🙏🔥

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

Ever seen the movie War Games? Want to play Thermo Nuclear War? The only winning move is not to play.

(2) Show this thread

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

anyone know who CA is?
i read a TS indicator for CA and not sure who that is 🤔☺️👍💛

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

anyone know who CA is?

Only followers of this user (@MMartique) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

anyone know who CA is?

George (also stopped all chat on telegram) also played the video for 21min. 38sec
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 09/10/2018 17:23:30 ID: eb0faa
Archive Bread/Post Links: 2963211 / 2963742
Direct Link: 2963742
Anonymous 09/10/2018 17:13:58 ID:3f737c
Archive Bread/Post Links: 2963211 / 2963562
Direct Link: 2963562
>>2963528
BATTLESTATIONS READY!
WWG1WGA!

>>2963562
WRWY!
WWG1WGA!
Q

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

using timestamp of pompeo yesterday, reference fight the good fight, takes us to post 1129. Down she goes!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

10 out of 10 people die... Do you still feel special?

video calls out 9:29 & 18:20

10 out of 10 people die... Do you still feel special?

In response Villain Unknown to his Publication

Relevant to coming events.
Future will PROVE past.

Trip update confirmed.

(1) Show this thread

Got it...so timestamps are cool but decoding is no! :)
GM Cowboy!

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Lol. It's really hard to make sense of all these mixed messages, double meanings and mirrors being thrown at us. I keep telling myself to 'just sit back and enjoy the show,' but turns out I'm a 'decode' addict. There, I said it, just 11 more steps to go in my 12 step program.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

💖💖🙌🏼🙌🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸

(2) Show this thread